Thursday 12 September 2013

UFO Over Nebraska Still Unidentified 2013


Just before 6 a.m. on Sept. 4th, KLKN's HD Towercam 8 gave Channel 8's Morning Meteorologist Sean McMullen a less than normal view.

"I have never seen anything like this before. I even say that several times while I'm on air describing the object, because I want to let people know even I don't know what this is, so I can't exactly tell you what it is," he says.

The triangular-shaped, flashing object appears to be floating above the Capital City.

By the time the sun comes up, we can't see it anymore.

McMullen says it was visible for about 45 minutes. A Channel 8 viewer captured similar footage.

"It's an unidentified object. We don't know if it was flying, floating, what it is," says Rich Webb, with the Mutual UFO Network.

Webb has been investigating UFO sightings for eight years. Both he and fellow UFO enthusiast Scott Colborn say our Towercam footage is curious.

They say another description of a triangular shaped object was seen that morning, a couple hours earlier, in Lee's Summit, Mo., just outside Kansas City.

"I think it's very interesting, I'm wondering if we can connect the two lines and maybe find out an approximate location of where this thing was," says Colborn.

According to FAA officials, no suspicious activity was reported on Sept. 4th.

UNL Physics Professor Timothy Gay says the number of UFO sightings has gone down substantially in the past two decades.

Gay says he can guarantee the non-existence of extra terrestrials, and suspects the Towercam footage was a government aircraft of some sort, or perhaps an odd lens reflection.

But until we learn more, we'll keep digging.

"If I'm going to have a UFO experience on air, then ya I'm going to take you with me," says McMullen.


1 comment:

  1. Professor Gay can "guarantee the non-existence of extra-terrestrials..." He's a physicist and can guarantee the non-existence of anything at all? Really? How can he say this with a straight face? Physicists may "disprove" the null hypothesis all the time, but I have never heard any scientist anywhere who could prove one. Chemist, physicist, astronomer, biologist...none, who would make such a statement.

    ReplyDelete